2. Types of Information Collected
We retain two type of information:
This is data that identifies you based on an interaction with us online or offline and may be used to contact you. These details may include your name, address, email address, company name, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
We collect personal data when a visitor/user
- Enters information in a form such as our free trial or in order to download content
- Contacts us in writing, telephone, online chat, email or via our contact form.
- Takes part in competitions, promotions, questionnaires or surveys.
To opt-out of future communications
If you do not want to receive further communication from eSpatial you may contact us at the address or email address below.
eSpatial Solutions Ltd. EMEA
Office Number 3,
Second Floor, Chamber Buildings,
North Street, Swords,
Co. Dublin. Ireland.
2201 Cooperative Way,
Suite 600, Herndon, VA, USA – 20171
Using personal information
eSpatial uses personal data in order to customize and personalize user interaction with our website service.
We may use this information to:
- Provide you with information on our services you may have requested.
- To contact you if required in connection with your query or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- Inform you of news, events, services, products and offers available within eSpatial Solutions Ltd. International Ltd. and other related third party offerings where appropriate.
- Notify you about important changes to the website and to our software.
- Set up your account.
We capture publically accessible information about visitors to our website and users of our service to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from, what technologies they use and to help us better design and organize our website and our service.
We collect Non-Personal data when a visitor/user:
- Interacts with the eSpatial website and/or service Using non-personal information eSpatial use non-personal information on our website and application for analysis purposes in order to improve our software and to align it with the needs of our visitors/users.We may use this information to:
- Personalize our services to you.
- Manage and improve our website and/or service.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website.
Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device, helping us to enhance your website experience improve our services.
Cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information about you.
eSpatial and Cookies
How to disable cookies
We recommend you leave your cookies turned on in order to avail of eSpatial’s full website & service functionality. If you choose to allow cookies we take that as acceptance of this privacy notice. You can stop us from collecting cookies but in doing so; eSpatial will no longer be able to customize your experience on our website. More information about cookies and details of how to manage or disable them can be found on https://www.aboutcookies.org
3. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your query (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
4. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
6. Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.